The iSingWorship app is available for free on the following platforms
Click on the appropiate icon or link to download. Each app includes access to some free preview songs. Use these to see how iSingWorship works for you.
To install on Windows 10 you will need to go past Windows Defender SmartScreen by clicking on "More Info" and then clicking "Run anyway".
To install on macOS you will need to go to the "System Settings" app and to "Security & Privacy" then click on "Open Anyway" beside iSingWorship.
To install on Android you will first need to go to the "Settings" app and to "Security" then make sure allow "Unknown sources" is ticked.
These apps are being updated frequently (see release notes below). If you find any issues please visit our support pages, which contain information about the app and how to contact us.
New versions will be published here. To download the latest version click on the appropriate icon above.
- Added subscriptions.
- Added many new subscription features.
- Fixed problem with audio using certain output paths.
- Made app proxy aware.
- Allows more user file types.
- Improved speed when many songs are loaded.
- Fixed audio problems with Android.
- Motion bug fix.
- Added background brightness.
- Aded registration screen.
- Fixed intermittent crash problem particuarly effecting purchasing view.
- Fixed problem previewing rows.
- Fixed possible communication problem with iSingWorhip Song Store.
- Fixed graphic problem running iSingWorship on mobile devices.
- Made changing between lyrics and sections easier.
- Fixed problem loading pictures when playing.
- Fixed problem casuing 'Failed to update song' error message.
- Fixed problem with on-screen keyboard covering input.
- Can now use user pictures for backgrounds.
- Added ability to add pictures to playlists.
- Handles subscriptions.
- Made lyrics bigger.
- Added auto smooth lyrics (to spot when using wireless connection).
- Various fixes to lyrics.
- Added ability to report crashes.
- Many bug fixes.
Version 1.6.90 (Android only)
- Added ability to rotate device.
- Fixed bug where music could be out-of-sync if device busy.
- Fixed problem saving name on arrangements.
- Fixed problem removing sections from arrangements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Improved data security.
- Fixed problem with large lists of songs.
- Fixed problem with volume fading.
- Fixed problem with external screen on macOS.
- Fixed freezing problem on macOS.
- Speeded up loading backgrounds.
- Changes and fixes displaying backgrounds.
- Fixed problem with "Play Vocals" flag on custom arrangements.
- (Windows only)Fixed more problems when using high DPI displays.
- Speeded up GUI.
- (Windows only)Fixed problem when using high DPI displays.
- Allow free preview songs to be played whilst not signed in.
- Fixed several UI problems.
- Fixed possible problem when signing in or changing text.
- Changes required for iOS build.
- Made scroll bar permanent on Windows UI.
- Added link to upgrade message.
- (Windows) Fixed problem with 1.6.67 installation file.
- Fixed problem with fade speed.
- (Windows) Fixed problem with stuttering audio.
- Fixed possible crash with message handling.
- Fixed start up delay when loading large collections of purchases.
- Improved speed of downloading.
- Fixed important problem effecting the timing on certain songs.
- Fixed problem effecting lyrics not appearing correctly on certain songs.
- Fixed problem with "Keep repeating" appearing.
- Fixed problem when adding a playlist whilst playing caused incorrect behaviour.
- Improved security of data.
- Improved error logging on downloading songs.
- Fixed problem updating songs from iSingWorship server.
- (Windows) Corrected problem with 1.6.57 build.
- (Windows) Fixed problem when screen scaling is used.
- Fixed problems with macOS 64 bit build.
- Corrected database object names.
- Improved handling of multiple versions.
- Fixed issue where downloads would sometimes freeze.
- Fixed issue where lyrics sometimes changed before they were supposed to.
- Fixed issue where new arrangements can change lyrics on existing songs.
- Fixed issue with changing chords on lyrics.
- Fixed issue where display could sometimes freeze.
- (Android) Fixed issue where screen rotation could cause app crash.
- (Android) Improved scrolling performance.
- (Windows) Fixed issue running with multiple versions.
- (Windows) Increased analytics for issue preventing opening of database.
- Fixed deleting arrangements and sections after changing lyrics.
- Changes required for Android build.
- (Windows) Fixed glitches in audio on certain devices.
- Fixed timing problem when changing sections on certain songs.
- Fixed problem showing logo when paused.
- Improved logo on external screen.
- (Windows) Fixed possible crash using external screen.
- Fixed issue preventing arrangements from playing correctly.
- Added ability to only show external screen when playing.
- Fixed crash when using pauses in arrangements.
- Improved reliability of downloading songs.
- Fixed problem with app using up memory.
- Fixed problem turning off lyrics on external screen.
- Speeded up loading of data.
- Fixed issue that caused sessions to be used up.
- Fixed issue that might cause app to crash.
- Improved interoperatility with PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Added scrollbars.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed intermittent login issue.
- Fixed issue with audio glitches on Windows.
- Fixed issue with Capo position incorrectly showing on Arrangement view.
- Fixed issue with case sensitivity on email addresses.
- Fixed issue with database recovery after rollback.
- Fixed issue with start-up message.